What is covered under commercial insurance?

One of the great things about commercial insurance in Overland Park, KS is that you can tailor your policy to get the protection you need. This is especially true with commercial insurance, as there are several kinds of coverage you may not yet be aware of. At Fortress Insurance Agency, we can help you explore your options and reach the level of protection you want.

Types Of Kansas Commercial Insurance

General Liability insurance is the most common kind of business insurance, and every small business should have it. General liability insurance protects you from claims of third-party bodily injury and property damage, such as if someone falls down at your business. It also carries some protection for personal and advertising injury.

Property Insurance protects the physical property where your business is located.

BOP or Business Owners Policy is an efficient way to combine property and liability insurance. This can save you money and make it easier to manage claims.

You need Commercial Auto insurance if any vehicles are used during your regular course of business. This also applies to personal vehicles you use for work, as your regular policy will not pay out for work-related claims. 

If your business has employees, you probably need Workers’ Compensation to pay for those who become ill or injured on the job.

Professional Liability insurance protects licensed professionals in case of negligence.

There is a greater need for Cyber Insurance than ever before. Cyber insurance protects your business from cyberattacks or data breaches by helping your business pay for investigation, litigation, and data recovery costs.

Schedule A Consultation Today

These aren’t the only kinds of coverage you can get for your Overland Park, KS business. If you have any questions or would like to discuss a policy, please call Fortress Insurance Agency today.